Thursday, February 09, 2006

No border for kids

I've been to South Korea 4 times. There are nice foods. People were usually nice too. But sometime I took much trouble with local people, Because of history stuff. There are some people don't forgive Japan yet. It's been more than 60 years, most of those Japanese are died already. Much less, I have nothing to do with it. My body is Japanese even my soul's home is India. That's why sometime people got upset against me.
When I was in the hiway bus with my ex-korean girlfriend in South Korea. The local kid siting one front of our seat was looking at us. Because we were talking in English. The kid asked us why we are doing so. My ex-girl friend told the kid that I am foreigner. And she asked the kid how do I look. The kid replied same human being.
When people start to divide the people?

5 Comments:

Blogger DiaKL said...

Thats a very nice photo!!!
Very happy cute kids heheheh :)

The kid gave the right answer to the question, thats why I think that if everybody was thinking like kids do, maybe we wouldnt be so advanced but for sure, it would be a better world... :)

4:58 PM, February 09, 2006  
Blogger lita said...

dia- too true!

thanks for visiting the blog, jerry!

i loved egypt when i was there early last year.

9:00 PM, February 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually this is not my picture, but uploaded from the other site. I upload my own pictures as much as possible. but it's better to borrow from the other website if i have no picture for the story. otherwise it'll be more like news paper. i dont wanna do what i dont wanna get done against the others.

welcome lita. i didnt know you've been to egypt. yeap, it was really amazing country. i have some more pictures of egypt. i'll uplad them sooner or later. i have 1000 of stories of egypt and the other countries. people say it's hard to keep own blogs or websites. because they dont have many things to acord. i dont think so. there are great numbers of story if you open your heart.

11:32 PM, February 09, 2006  
Blogger Lore said...

I really like this picture, children are so innocent, so beautiful from heart!! It was the right answer, just as Dia wrote before!! makes you think.... if we all people around the world could think as them!!!!

7:54 PM, February 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

altho our civilizations are totally diffrent, the same human problems exist. Inside an english bus in England, the black kids were sitting away from the white kids:(

2:57 PM, February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Jerry
Location:Always moving

"Home is where the heart is" my friend said. My heart is in India even I am far from there or my body is pure Japanese. View my complete profile
Nominate Posts
  • The reason why the title is Ganga Sagar
  • Meaning of the picture in the profile
  • The Legend
  • RIVER LINKS
  • Dia
  • Lore
  • Merili
  • Peace
  • Lita
  • Sidney
  • Jill (from US)
  • Micki
  • Lx
  • David Cleinert
  • David Anderson
  • Patty
  • Kasia & Marcin
  • e2d
  • Dustin Hayes
  • A Gateway to Government of India
  • World66
  • Couch Surfing
  • World Sunlight Map
  • Lonely Planet
  • World Map