Sunday, January 29, 2006

Sadar street


It's Sadar street(I fogot exact spelling) where I was used to be in Kolkata India.
I've met lot of peaple in this street including the friend I've written in this blog before. It's just dirty and busy place for most of western or Japanese those who are rich enough. On the other hand there are many foreigners travelling in this dirty country. Why? I was in India for a year as well. Mostly I was staying in this street. And I felt more at home than Japan. I can't explain the reason.
I've met french guy who have been in India for 11 years. He told me one life is not enough to know India. I think so too.
There are many people speak about India too much without experienced very well.
I've met lot of people in India. And know their life, happiness and sadness. I've cured many people, But on the other hand there were lot of people I couldn't help. And yet, I'm not worth to comment.
Many of my friends say I've lot of experience. I think so maybe, But I just followed omen every moment. Sometime I may write about my stories in India in this blog. But they are as if flakes of snow. Just small part of India. And one day disappear from your head.

1 Comments:

Blogger DiaKL said...

..I really want to hear about your stories man :) ...

3:19 PM, January 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Jerry
Location:Always moving

"Home is where the heart is" my friend said. My heart is in India even I am far from there or my body is pure Japanese. View my complete profile
Nominate Posts
  • The reason why the title is Ganga Sagar
  • Meaning of the picture in the profile
  • The Legend
  • RIVER LINKS
  • Dia
  • Lore
  • Merili
  • Peace
  • Lita
  • Sidney
  • Jill (from US)
  • Micki
  • Lx
  • David Cleinert
  • David Anderson
  • Patty
  • Kasia & Marcin
  • e2d
  • Dustin Hayes
  • A Gateway to Government of India
  • World66
  • Couch Surfing
  • World Sunlight Map
  • Lonely Planet
  • World Map