Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hi friends!

Today my hostel's computer isn't working. Now I'm using my friend's one.
This time I can't upload my picture:p

You're welcome to my blog Fabian:) Yes there are some people don't understand a words with out words. Actually everyone has an ability. But it's scare to realize. Sometimes it may harm your heart. You may think how to build your life. And must be lost child.
Usually people choose the way already prepared. But I was out of control. That's why I am here in Canada hahaha!.
Not everyone can see his dreams come true in the same way. Let them manage it on their own.

Next time I may show you pictures of EU or Egypt. They were taken by mobile. Terrible quality:p But they are important as much as the other pictures for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger DiaKL said...

..many people choose the way already prepared..its true...but then, maybe they are not truly free..or maybe, Im a lost child too..I will try to prepare my own way! :)

Looking forward to see photos from EU or Egypt :)

6:32 PM, January 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Jerry
Location:Always moving

"Home is where the heart is" my friend said. My heart is in India even I am far from there or my body is pure Japanese. View my complete profile
Nominate Posts
  • The reason why the title is Ganga Sagar
  • Meaning of the picture in the profile
  • The Legend
  • RIVER LINKS
  • Dia
  • Lore
  • Merili
  • Peace
  • Lita
  • Sidney
  • Jill (from US)
  • Micki
  • Lx
  • David Cleinert
  • David Anderson
  • Patty
  • Kasia & Marcin
  • e2d
  • Dustin Hayes
  • A Gateway to Government of India
  • World66
  • Couch Surfing
  • World Sunlight Map
  • Lonely Planet
  • World Map