Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Sadus

These guys were Hindu pilgrimages. I met them in Varanasi 2 month ago. They were called Sadus. Actually there is no big difference between Sadu and the others. Any Hindu is able to be. But you need to leave all your belongings to be Sadu just as disciples of Jesus did. I noticed there is no bigg difference between religions.
I discussed with them. We spoke in Hindy which is most spoken in India. My Hindy is not good enough. But we were happy to do so. And younger one gave me his blessing. He prayed for my safe journey.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful picture, I love the different expressions on the men's faces.... it says a lot.

12:25 PM, January 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Jerry
Location:Always moving

"Home is where the heart is" my friend said. My heart is in India even I am far from there or my body is pure Japanese. View my complete profile
Nominate Posts
  • The reason why the title is Ganga Sagar
  • Meaning of the picture in the profile
  • The Legend
  • RIVER LINKS
  • Dia
  • Lore
  • Merili
  • Peace
  • Lita
  • Sidney
  • Jill (from US)
  • Micki
  • Lx
  • David Cleinert
  • David Anderson
  • Patty
  • Kasia & Marcin
  • e2d
  • Dustin Hayes
  • A Gateway to Government of India
  • World66
  • Couch Surfing
  • World Sunlight Map
  • Lonely Planet
  • World Map