Saturday, February 11, 2006

Promises


These are what I'm always wearing. There are meanings that I shouldn't forget.
Left one is scarab, the symbol of an omen in Egypt. I promise to do not forget open my eyes against omens in the scarab.

Middle one is native American's picture. I don't know the actual meaning. I just promise to keep wandering as if the bird in the picture.

Another one is Durgah, one of Hindu gods. I promise to do not forget my experience and my friends in India and that India is my home even far in the distance in the Durgah.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look real cool! Hope that you continue to find inspiration in your travels.

8:50 PM, February 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks :-) sometime life is not easy. and travelling is hard. i grip them when i found myself in time of trouble. you're always welcome to my blog alex. people always divid people. i've same weakness. but i wanna try to make an true community. as kids do.

9:37 PM, February 11, 2006  
Blogger Sidney said...

If you ever come back to the Philippines I will give you a Anting-anting.

12:42 AM, February 28, 2006  
Blogger Jerry said...

what's anting-anting? philipinne was nice country, but problem is food. it was nasty...

12:56 PM, March 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Jerry
Location:Always moving

"Home is where the heart is" my friend said. My heart is in India even I am far from there or my body is pure Japanese. View my complete profile
Nominate Posts
  • The reason why the title is Ganga Sagar
  • Meaning of the picture in the profile
  • The Legend
  • RIVER LINKS
  • Dia
  • Lore
  • Merili
  • Peace
  • Lita
  • Sidney
  • Jill (from US)
  • Micki
  • Lx
  • David Cleinert
  • David Anderson
  • Patty
  • Kasia & Marcin
  • e2d
  • Dustin Hayes
  • A Gateway to Government of India
  • World66
  • Couch Surfing
  • World Sunlight Map
  • Lonely Planet
  • World Map