Friday, February 03, 2006

Geisha picture in Montreal


First of all, I am drunk.
Sometime it's better to get drunk to remove negative thoughts from your mind... Sorry, to tell the truth I just love to drink. And I don't have a class tomorrow.
I found this Geisha(?) picture in my hostel. I don't know why there are people interested of Japan all over the world. Anyhow it's beautiful picture.
Do you think I miss Japan? No, actually I miss India more. My home is India. people thought I'm a stranger everytime I acorded it. But it depends what home means.
I'm often to take a Indian food even here in Montreal. But never taken Japanese food. To take Indian food means to alive for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont crae even there are manias of japan. but my country means india. i made it my own place with deadly working for poor people. i'm not kidding i was truely ready to die. and there were so many friends who already died. many of them are floated into ganga river. i'll come back to india when my time has come. and follow them. but now it's time to alive. there must be the reason i am alive even i was in danger and possible to die in the passed.

4:06 PM, February 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Jerry
Location:Always moving

"Home is where the heart is" my friend said. My heart is in India even I am far from there or my body is pure Japanese. View my complete profile
Nominate Posts
  • The reason why the title is Ganga Sagar
  • Meaning of the picture in the profile
  • The Legend
  • RIVER LINKS
  • Dia
  • Lore
  • Merili
  • Peace
  • Lita
  • Sidney
  • Jill (from US)
  • Micki
  • Lx
  • David Cleinert
  • David Anderson
  • Patty
  • Kasia & Marcin
  • e2d
  • Dustin Hayes
  • A Gateway to Government of India
  • World66
  • Couch Surfing
  • World Sunlight Map
  • Lonely Planet
  • World Map