Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Another challenge

I am fighting with my hostel's computer these days. I think there's a spyware in the computer. Then downloaded remover. I don't know why I customer is taking such trouble for. But I'm not in Japan, so then shouldn't be strict. Just defeat my enemy in the computer. and smile^0T

I met this family in Luxor Egypt. Actually I was lost in a dried hill. I was used to get lost all over the world. Usually I don't mind. But this time was serious. Too hot and dried air. The girl dressed green clothing and another girl in her arms came to me. They didn't speak English. But I was able to talk with them. It's difficult to explain. But some tourist can communicate without language. specially with children. And I am one of them. I asked them for water. And then they invited me to their house.
The boy on the right was shepherd.
Life is not easy in Egypt. But they were enjoying their own lives.

2 Comments:

Blogger DiaKL said...

wow man, I think you can communicate with all the people in the world, its a gift!

...Life is not easy for so many people..and yet, they smile and do their best while other people in cities, who have everything, are freaking out on how they can make more and more money...

7:02 PM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, i can communicate with only thouse who speak same languages with mine or know there is a language without words. usually i dont understand peaple here in montreal when they speak french. but sometime it works.

12:14 AM, January 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Jerry
Location:Always moving

"Home is where the heart is" my friend said. My heart is in India even I am far from there or my body is pure Japanese. View my complete profile
Nominate Posts
  • The reason why the title is Ganga Sagar
  • Meaning of the picture in the profile
  • The Legend
  • RIVER LINKS
  • Dia
  • Lore
  • Merili
  • Peace
  • Lita
  • Sidney
  • Jill (from US)
  • Micki
  • Lx
  • David Cleinert
  • David Anderson
  • Patty
  • Kasia & Marcin
  • e2d
  • Dustin Hayes
  • A Gateway to Government of India
  • World66
  • Couch Surfing
  • World Sunlight Map
  • Lonely Planet
  • World Map