Thursday, January 26, 2006

Happy crazy guy


Friend of mine made his own blog. He is amazingly crazy guy. You can go to his blog from the post following this one.
There're many beautiful pictures:) I like it more than blogs look like news papers. My stupid head would be blew up if I read them hahaha!:p

I'm sorry for this terrible picture. But this is really important one for me.
The place is centre market in Sarajebo Bosnia. Children were feeding birds with happy smiles. Can you imagine this is a same place where great number of people killed each other only 11 years ago? I was in Bosnia only few days, so I'm not worthy to comment about it. But I wanna believe children heal people's pain. And they gonna create happy future.

1 Comments:

Blogger DiaKL said...

...yes, I believe it too...children are our best hope for a happy future, we should always protect them so they continue smiling... :)

6:13 PM, January 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Jerry
Location:Always moving

"Home is where the heart is" my friend said. My heart is in India even I am far from there or my body is pure Japanese. View my complete profile
Nominate Posts
  • The reason why the title is Ganga Sagar
  • Meaning of the picture in the profile
  • The Legend
  • RIVER LINKS
  • Dia
  • Lore
  • Merili
  • Peace
  • Lita
  • Sidney
  • Jill (from US)
  • Micki
  • Lx
  • David Cleinert
  • David Anderson
  • Patty
  • Kasia & Marcin
  • e2d
  • Dustin Hayes
  • A Gateway to Government of India
  • World66
  • Couch Surfing
  • World Sunlight Map
  • Lonely Planet
  • World Map