Friday, January 27, 2006

Stari Mosto


Today I dont have a class! wow! I have to go out to find something in the city!

Welcome Merili:) Yes Bosnia was really beautiful specially mountains. There were warm and strong peaple. I wanna visit again.
This picture is Stari Mosto, the symbol of Bosnia's revival. Once Croatian soldiers blew up in 1993. But rebuilt after the war. War is ended. People got back beautiful smiles. Sometimes architecture give people hope.
I spent entire day by the beautiful river and bridge.

2 Comments:

Blogger Merili said...

Gorgeous photo. You might have noticed there is something in the colour of the rivier. It's almost always green and very very cold. During the summer there is a special tradition organized where people jump from the bridge into the freezing water and make different figures in the air. It has been going on for hundreds of years. Mostar is concidered one of the most beautiful cities of Bosnia and Herzegovina. I have quite a few pictures of it as well and visit it almost every week.

4:41 PM, January 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeap, i noticed that. it was summer as well when i was there. there were some guys jumping from the bridge. they were begging tourists before jump. it was funny:)

12:37 AM, January 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Jerry
Location:Always moving

"Home is where the heart is" my friend said. My heart is in India even I am far from there or my body is pure Japanese. View my complete profile
Nominate Posts
  • The reason why the title is Ganga Sagar
  • Meaning of the picture in the profile
  • The Legend
  • RIVER LINKS
  • Dia
  • Lore
  • Merili
  • Peace
  • Lita
  • Sidney
  • Jill (from US)
  • Micki
  • Lx
  • David Cleinert
  • David Anderson
  • Patty
  • Kasia & Marcin
  • e2d
  • Dustin Hayes
  • A Gateway to Government of India
  • World66
  • Couch Surfing
  • World Sunlight Map
  • Lonely Planet
  • World Map