Thursday, February 02, 2006

Missing real coffee


French is getting easier for me. so now it's time to find a job. But it's really hard.

Today I posted my comment about Ethiopia in my friend's blog. Then started to miss Ethiopian coffee. It was really nice. Once I have been invited to my friend's house in Adis Abeba Ethiopia.
My friend asked me if I wanted cup of coffee. Of course I replied yes I want. Then she went out. I didn't understand what's going on. she came back half an hour later with plastic bag in her hand.
Then took out beans of coffee from the bag. roasted and clashed them. It took one hour to take a cup of coffee. But it was amazingly excellent aroma and deep tast. I realized I've never taken real coffee before. They call it Bun-na (means coffee) ceremony.

1 Comments:

Blogger DiaKL said...

wow, this really sounds like COFFEE!
I would like to taste it...althou I dont drink coffee on a regular basis, I really like the taste and aroma:)

6:29 PM, February 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Jerry
Location:Always moving

"Home is where the heart is" my friend said. My heart is in India even I am far from there or my body is pure Japanese. View my complete profile
Nominate Posts
  • The reason why the title is Ganga Sagar
  • Meaning of the picture in the profile
  • The Legend
  • RIVER LINKS
  • Dia
  • Lore
  • Merili
  • Peace
  • Lita
  • Sidney
  • Jill (from US)
  • Micki
  • Lx
  • David Cleinert
  • David Anderson
  • Patty
  • Kasia & Marcin
  • e2d
  • Dustin Hayes
  • A Gateway to Government of India
  • World66
  • Couch Surfing
  • World Sunlight Map
  • Lonely Planet
  • World Map