Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Shepherd boy



Last time in Varanasi India, the most sacred city by Ganga river, I went to visit them every morning. The place in the picture is their house. Yes it's out in the open beside the river.
They were shepherds, But they had only one goat. They were extreme poor. But never asked me for money or food to eat. The boy became my friend. We always talked in Hindy. He told me he doesn't know his mother. We watched sunrise every morning, The beautest sunrise in the world... Actually it was very cold when I was in Varanasi last time(I've been there 3 times). His grand mother lited fire for me everyday. I felt her warm heart from the fire. It was better service more than five stars hotels.

1 Comments:

Blogger DiaKL said...

...wow...thats life in India I guess...

4:44 PM, February 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Jerry
Location:Always moving

"Home is where the heart is" my friend said. My heart is in India even I am far from there or my body is pure Japanese. View my complete profile
Nominate Posts
  • The reason why the title is Ganga Sagar
  • Meaning of the picture in the profile
  • The Legend
  • RIVER LINKS
  • Dia
  • Lore
  • Merili
  • Peace
  • Lita
  • Sidney
  • Jill (from US)
  • Micki
  • Lx
  • David Cleinert
  • David Anderson
  • Patty
  • Kasia & Marcin
  • e2d
  • Dustin Hayes
  • A Gateway to Government of India
  • World66
  • Couch Surfing
  • World Sunlight Map
  • Lonely Planet
  • World Map