Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Unknown people


Laos, I think you've never imagined about the country. Mostly people don't travel Laos. That's why there's amazing. I've been to Laos just after India. India is my home, I had lot of work to help people in India. It's good that I was really needed. They gave me the reason to alive. But on the other hand I was too tired. That's why I was gone to Laos.
It was as if time travel. People were so simple, and time was going extreme slow. They were making a living by the beautiful river Mekong. And best thing in Laos was that beers were so cheap and really nice...

2 Comments:

Blogger DiaKL said...

Beautiful...a wonderful sunset and a happy cute child :)

4:00 PM, February 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it isn't my picture, but i've never seen such beautiful kid's pic. laotian people were simplest people in my experience. they didn't speak english. but most of them spoke universal language(the language without words). i didnt take much trouble to communicate with them. i don't wish fucking too many tourists come to laos. but it's not really good location. and no night life. maybe i don't need to worry about.

12:21 AM, February 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Jerry
Location:Always moving

"Home is where the heart is" my friend said. My heart is in India even I am far from there or my body is pure Japanese. View my complete profile
Nominate Posts
  • The reason why the title is Ganga Sagar
  • Meaning of the picture in the profile
  • The Legend
  • RIVER LINKS
  • Dia
  • Lore
  • Merili
  • Peace
  • Lita
  • Sidney
  • Jill (from US)
  • Micki
  • Lx
  • David Cleinert
  • David Anderson
  • Patty
  • Kasia & Marcin
  • e2d
  • Dustin Hayes
  • A Gateway to Government of India
  • World66
  • Couch Surfing
  • World Sunlight Map
  • Lonely Planet
  • World Map