Thursday, February 16, 2006

Terrible...




I've been travelling New Zealand with local friend of mine. Maybe it was amazingly beautiful. But I'm not sure. Actually I was getting sick when I was travelling there. I've been working for Mother Teresa's hospice in India 6 month before from the travel. I got maralia when I was in India. It has been cured once. But India's maralia is difficult to be cured perfect. You need to take primaquine after ended to take anti-maralia. otherwise virus may be sleeping form, and they will remain in your liver. And when you got tired they will be got up again. I had same problem in New Zealand. But nobody knew maralia in New Zealand even doctors. They are not used to travel. I have been sent from hospital to another hospital again and again as if unwanted baggage. And finally I reached biggest hospital. But they wanted my blood for the study. I was terribly weak. They shouldn't did it. But they did it without asked for my permission. They took so much blood. And they sent me to the bed. And asked me if I wanted to sleep in the hospital. I knew maralia so much better than them. I could cure myself if I was in India. I've done it many times. But I need the paper that written by doctor to get medicine in New Zealand. Anyhow I knew that Maralia isn't kind of sick need to be staying in Hospital. That's why I said "NO". Then I went back to my friend's house. But the hospital sent the paper to my house in Japan. It was written that I have to pay for that I slept in the hospital in the paper.

6 Comments:

Blogger DiaKL said...

..wow..that was a not so good experience...

but believe me, there are worse, if you were in Greece they would probably dont understand its malaria and tell you its a flu...

2:33 PM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger Lore said...

That's a pretty awful experience!! Probably here it could happen the same thing, unfortunately... doctors don't know malaria for real, so you could have...probably too many blood exams, and all kind of exams to finally say that you need to go abroad to other hospital!!!... pity!...
I like the landscape of that photo!!

10:00 PM, February 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sure Nz is the worst country for such sickness. because it's clean, people dont travel and too far from those places have such sickness. i was unlucky. of course they didnt notice it is maralia. but i already experienced it in india. i'd taken too much trouble to let them believe me in such condition. they doctors are too proud for their knowredge. but mostly they have no experience enough.

11:04 PM, February 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was there same place lore. it was beautiful.but i couldn't enjoy it in such condition. pity...

11:12 PM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger Lore said...

Yes, it's really pity when you are in such that kind of beautiful and peaceful place and you are not able to enjoy it, cause you don't feel good... i'm so sorry.... :(

11:46 PM, February 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's ok :)

9:41 AM, February 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Jerry
Location:Always moving

"Home is where the heart is" my friend said. My heart is in India even I am far from there or my body is pure Japanese. View my complete profile
Nominate Posts
  • The reason why the title is Ganga Sagar
  • Meaning of the picture in the profile
  • The Legend
  • RIVER LINKS
  • Dia
  • Lore
  • Merili
  • Peace
  • Lita
  • Sidney
  • Jill (from US)
  • Micki
  • Lx
  • David Cleinert
  • David Anderson
  • Patty
  • Kasia & Marcin
  • e2d
  • Dustin Hayes
  • A Gateway to Government of India
  • World66
  • Couch Surfing
  • World Sunlight Map
  • Lonely Planet
  • World Map