Friday, February 17, 2006

The Raven and the First Men



I'd taken these pictures in UBC museum Vancouver Canada. This is the art of Bill Reid, And this is the greatest art in my experience. He was a native American, passed already. He said art is kind of magic. Yes, it was... The statue had a magic that connected me to the great spirit. I seated in the front of the statue. there were many people doing so. I was the one remained longer than the others. I was there for a hour without word. And I've been alone there at the end.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lore said...

¡¡WoW!! that's really a good sculpture, very impressive, and also the light makes it more impressive... it seems pretty big, is it?

4:54 PM, February 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeap, it was huge actually. that's why it stripe culoured. i think it is made from 3 tries.

5:57 PM, February 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Jerry
Location:Always moving

"Home is where the heart is" my friend said. My heart is in India even I am far from there or my body is pure Japanese. View my complete profile
Nominate Posts
  • The reason why the title is Ganga Sagar
  • Meaning of the picture in the profile
  • The Legend
  • RIVER LINKS
  • Dia
  • Lore
  • Merili
  • Peace
  • Lita
  • Sidney
  • Jill (from US)
  • Micki
  • Lx
  • David Cleinert
  • David Anderson
  • Patty
  • Kasia & Marcin
  • e2d
  • Dustin Hayes
  • A Gateway to Government of India
  • World66
  • Couch Surfing
  • World Sunlight Map
  • Lonely Planet
  • World Map