Saturday, April 15, 2006

Omen



I believe an omen. Universal soul has no difficulty to help whoever believes in omen. I told you I’m not interested of quality of pictures, but I needed more zoom. Yesterday was my last day in Montreal. One Mexican guy accorded me he needs digital camera. He didn’t know my situation. Then I got new one (bottom). He paid for my old one (top). I know this one is still much poorer one than any of yours, but I’m happy with this camera. This is 5MP, 10X zoom. It's good enough for me. I always first look at things with my own eyes. To take picture is after that.
Once again I want you understand this blog isn’t photo blog even there’re many pictures. Sometime there’re people who leave negative comments for my pictures (they have been deleted already), but I’ll never accept such comments. Pictures aren’t main things of this blog. They are just part of process to share the stories.

4 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Congrats on the new camera! I think you'll have a good time with that.

7:24 AM, April 16, 2006  
Blogger DiaKL said...

Congratulations man :)
My camera is very similar, 10X zoom too, its so nice when you use it, you can bring everything right in front of your eyes :)

6:18 AM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger Jerry said...

to dia i just wanted to take a picture of kid's smile. but i may break their smiles if i dont have zoom like this. that's why.

10:58 AM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger kasia & marcin said...

Jerry your stories say more than any pictures!

2:15 PM, April 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Jerry
Location:Always moving

"Home is where the heart is" my friend said. My heart is in India even I am far from there or my body is pure Japanese. View my complete profile
Nominate Posts
  • The reason why the title is Ganga Sagar
  • Meaning of the picture in the profile
  • The Legend
  • RIVER LINKS
  • Dia
  • Lore
  • Merili
  • Peace
  • Lita
  • Sidney
  • Jill (from US)
  • Micki
  • Lx
  • David Cleinert
  • David Anderson
  • Patty
  • Kasia & Marcin
  • e2d
  • Dustin Hayes
  • A Gateway to Government of India
  • World66
  • Couch Surfing
  • World Sunlight Map
  • Lonely Planet
  • World Map