Thursday, April 13, 2006

Alive


Well, I’m back…

I have to explain what medical study is. It’s a medicine research. You have to stay clinic, take a medicine, and then get paid. That’s it. There’re so many blood draws, stupid foods and fucking people. But nothing would be too bad there’re nice Pakistani and Indian people during my study. I do speak little bit of their languages (Urdu and Hindu are almost same). Maybe they were interested for strange Japanese who spoke Hindu. They were really nice people. I had been invited to the house of Pakistani one after the study, and took Pakistani food. I felt I ate true food after long long time.

I’m leaving for Niagara Falls day after tomorrow. I’ll be tourist guide if I passed interview. So I cleaned my boots. Since 2nd trip to India, my choice of shoos for travelling was always Timberland. I was athlete, that’s why shoos is very important for me. And Timberland is the best on my foots. My travel was harder than the others. 1st one’s sole has been removed during volunteering in Kolkata India. 2nd one has been given to shoeless homeless in Tokyo. Now this is 3rd one. Friends are important, but they do share not all the battle field. Please remind your gears. They have been sent by universal soul, because he wants you to realize your personal legend. I asked the boots to help my travel for some more while.

5 Comments:

Blogger DiaKL said...

I wish you all the best of luck in the interview, I hope you gonna get the job!:)

Nice boots, I bought something similar for my trip up to the north lands hehe:)

1:53 PM, April 13, 2006  
Blogger Jerry said...

to dia, did u finish ur exam?

to fabian, timberland is too expencive here in canada too, but i was used to get shoos in japan. japan is the best country for discount sistem for shoos or cloth. because nobody has to get cheap quality. there's a big marcet for big blands. that's why they can discount their items.

3:05 PM, April 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! looks like you're going to be having fun.

Good shoes for the trip.

5:50 PM, April 13, 2006  
Blogger Lore said...

WELCOME BACK!!! and again... i wish you all the best on your travel!! i hope you'll get the job!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! by the way, those are pretty cool boots!!!!! ;D

1:09 AM, April 14, 2006  
Blogger micki said...

Good to have you back! I really liked the story behind your boots, too!

6:03 AM, April 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Jerry
Location:Always moving

"Home is where the heart is" my friend said. My heart is in India even I am far from there or my body is pure Japanese. View my complete profile
Nominate Posts
  • The reason why the title is Ganga Sagar
  • Meaning of the picture in the profile
  • The Legend
  • RIVER LINKS
  • Dia
  • Lore
  • Merili
  • Peace
  • Lita
  • Sidney
  • Jill (from US)
  • Micki
  • Lx
  • David Cleinert
  • David Anderson
  • Patty
  • Kasia & Marcin
  • e2d
  • Dustin Hayes
  • A Gateway to Government of India
  • World66
  • Couch Surfing
  • World Sunlight Map
  • Lonely Planet
  • World Map