Monday, March 13, 2006

Warrior of the light


This is my life text. Sometime I take much trouble to follow what written in the book. But I'm trying to do so. Read the book if you've never read it. I'll be not here for 9 days from tomorrow. I'll stay clinic for the medical study. Because I need first money to survive.
I may move to Niagara falls to be tourist guide for Japanese tourists next month. Japanese language is completely different sense from English. So it must be tough challenge. I don't know how to let people enjoy with Japanese. I'll do my best. But it's not sure yet. There's an interview. Then they'll decide. Let's see...
These days I'm little bit nervous. I'm missing home and girlfriend...

5 Comments:

Blogger Lore said...

I'll be waiting for you to read your wonderful stories!! ;) Wish ya all the best and good luck for the new job!! :D you can do it!!

12:31 AM, March 14, 2006  
Blogger micki said...

Our very best to you, we're with you in spirit.

5:23 AM, March 14, 2006  
Blogger DiaKL said...

I wish you all the best of luck! :)
Do your best :)
Be strong man...I know you are! :)

7:56 AM, March 15, 2006  
Blogger Sidney said...

Good luck !

7:50 AM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Merili said...

We are all with you Jerry, good luck and keep us posted on how this new challenge goes.
When one door closes another door opens, remember :)

10:16 AM, March 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Jerry
Location:Always moving

"Home is where the heart is" my friend said. My heart is in India even I am far from there or my body is pure Japanese. View my complete profile
Nominate Posts
  • The reason why the title is Ganga Sagar
  • Meaning of the picture in the profile
  • The Legend
  • RIVER LINKS
  • Dia
  • Lore
  • Merili
  • Peace
  • Lita
  • Sidney
  • Jill (from US)
  • Micki
  • Lx
  • David Cleinert
  • David Anderson
  • Patty
  • Kasia & Marcin
  • e2d
  • Dustin Hayes
  • A Gateway to Government of India
  • World66
  • Couch Surfing
  • World Sunlight Map
  • Lonely Planet
  • World Map