Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Turn around

I just finished French exam today. It was too easy. It's too slow to practice. I better have extra time to study it...

These days I'm thinking about my another blog. No wonder It must be bigger story than this blog. And it lasts long. Take your time readers. I'm sorry Lore and Dia that I post same picture I have posted before. I have more stories, But there are new commers after the post. I wanna share this story with them. You can jump to the post from this link.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lore said...

don't worry Jerry, it's always really wonderful to read your stories also look at the photos so impressive that you post!! :D

12:14 AM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Sidney said...

Why don't you merge the two blogs?

Are those people homeless? It looks like they live on the street. It must be hard for them.

4:04 AM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Jerry said...

sorry they are impossible to merge. because too different. and i'm sure not anybody can accept another one.
you'll know their condition if you clik the link in the post.

11:40 AM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger DiaKL said...

:) I really enjoy seeing the photos and reading your stories :)

1:40 PM, March 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Jerry
Location:Always moving

"Home is where the heart is" my friend said. My heart is in India even I am far from there or my body is pure Japanese. View my complete profile
Nominate Posts
  • The reason why the title is Ganga Sagar
  • Meaning of the picture in the profile
  • The Legend
  • RIVER LINKS
  • Dia
  • Lore
  • Merili
  • Peace
  • Lita
  • Sidney
  • Jill (from US)
  • Micki
  • Lx
  • David Cleinert
  • David Anderson
  • Patty
  • Kasia & Marcin
  • e2d
  • Dustin Hayes
  • A Gateway to Government of India
  • World66
  • Couch Surfing
  • World Sunlight Map
  • Lonely Planet
  • World Map