Sunday, February 26, 2006

Let's see



Well, I posted 2 stories to my another blog. It must be hard challenge. Actually I've done it in Japanese before. Japanese people didn't understand my story after all. Most of them stoped to read it in the beginning. There were very few people read all of the story. But no reaction... I think the language was part of the problem. Actually Japanese is too bad to write about spirituality or humanism. But I'm not sure if there is different reaction in case I made it in English. Let's see...
I think I better make website. But I'm not good for computer. And I have no enough time to do so.
I wanna upload music to this blog. There is a song must be adjusted to this blog. But I don't know how to do it. Help me if there is someone able to do so.

Anyway please visit another blog if you are ready.

I took this picture in Varanasi India. I was used to talk with a boy who I have posted about in this blog before at the place this picture has been taken. It reminded me American Indian's word when I was looking at the river.

"Even though, You are in your big ship and I am on my canoe, We share the same river life"

8 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

You little stories that accompany your photos are so entertaining.

This is a beautiful sunset photo. Are those just little pleasure boats?

11:06 PM, February 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didnt notice that i was entertaining:p i just wrote my experiences.
well, actually few of pictures in this blog are not mine. i wasn't used to take a picture before. but stories are true. stories are main stuff in this blog. but i don't want to make it as if news paper. because i myself dont like to read news paper. that's why only sometime i borrow pictures from the other website:p but this one is mine. this one has been taken 4 month ago.

1:38 AM, February 27, 2006  
Blogger Sidney said...

Wow! So peaceful and beautiful ! Great landscape ! Nice !

7:51 AM, February 27, 2006  
Blogger DiaKL said...

very beautiful! :)

I'll follow your experience throu your blog...

6:07 PM, February 27, 2006  
Blogger Jill said...

This is just beautiful!

8:16 PM, February 27, 2006  
Blogger lita said...

lovely!!

8:20 PM, February 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p,s it's sunrise:p

9:35 PM, February 27, 2006  
Blogger Peace said...

This picture is so nice. Very peaceful, calm, romantic. Great.

11:55 PM, February 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Jerry
Location:Always moving

"Home is where the heart is" my friend said. My heart is in India even I am far from there or my body is pure Japanese. View my complete profile
Nominate Posts
  • The reason why the title is Ganga Sagar
  • Meaning of the picture in the profile
  • The Legend
  • RIVER LINKS
  • Dia
  • Lore
  • Merili
  • Peace
  • Lita
  • Sidney
  • Jill (from US)
  • Micki
  • Lx
  • David Cleinert
  • David Anderson
  • Patty
  • Kasia & Marcin
  • e2d
  • Dustin Hayes
  • A Gateway to Government of India
  • World66
  • Couch Surfing
  • World Sunlight Map
  • Lonely Planet
  • World Map