Sunday, February 26, 2006

Would you like a drink?



"Would you like a beer? would you like a coke?"

I have been working for a shop in an touristic temple in Ayuthaya Thailand. Why? I don't know I was already working when I noticed. There're lot of Japanese tourist. But none of them noticed I am Japanese (not in spirit). I spoke English and little bit Japanese in Thai accent. You'll know I am completly different from Japanese people in mood if you met me in person. I was really happy to cheat them.

The shop keeper (in the picture) gave me a can of beer for exchange.

4 Comments:

Blogger DiaKL said...

heheh nice :)
I really liked Ayuthaya! :)
Its the same with me, if I want, nobody can understand Im greek (well, half at least:P)

3:12 PM, February 26, 2006  
Blogger Sidney said...

Ha,ha... greet. The shopkeeper looks like a nice boss !

7:53 AM, February 27, 2006  
Blogger lita said...

haha! i wonder if you were there when i was in Ayuthaya? (in October 2003)

8:21 PM, February 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, it was 4 month ago. i've been to thailand many times. but ayuthaya is only once. i'm sure to come again to thailand.

9:45 PM, February 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Jerry
Location:Always moving

"Home is where the heart is" my friend said. My heart is in India even I am far from there or my body is pure Japanese. View my complete profile
Nominate Posts
  • The reason why the title is Ganga Sagar
  • Meaning of the picture in the profile
  • The Legend
  • RIVER LINKS
  • Dia
  • Lore
  • Merili
  • Peace
  • Lita
  • Sidney
  • Jill (from US)
  • Micki
  • Lx
  • David Cleinert
  • David Anderson
  • Patty
  • Kasia & Marcin
  • e2d
  • Dustin Hayes
  • A Gateway to Government of India
  • World66
  • Couch Surfing
  • World Sunlight Map
  • Lonely Planet
  • World Map