Thursday, March 02, 2006

Name of the Soul


It's 50th post in this blog. It's not very long for you visiters. But I'm surprised for such lazy guy kept going on.

I took this picture when I was waiting for sunset in Western oasis Egypt.










This time let me explain about my name.
Maybe you think my name Jerry is just handle name, Because I was born in Japan. But It is my true name and very important name. Of course there's another name in my passport. But it depends what true name means. There were manias want to know my paper name.

Stupid

You better don't ask. The person who has that name is died.

My name Jerry is named by Philippina friends during my first oversea trip. Because Japanese name was difficult to memorize. It was just nick name in the beginning. But since then I've done everything in the name of Jerry. And there are many friends already died without knowing my paper name. They made Jerry my true name.

My name is Jerry

6 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Oh Jerry, the face behind the camera!! Handsome, indeed. Great story behind the name, and nice to meet you face to face.

Congrats on 50!

3:18 PM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger lita said...

hello jerry!!

8:06 PM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Jerry said...

hello lita and micki!

10:22 PM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Sidney said...

Congrats ! Keep blogging.

Nice to meet you, Jerry ! ;-)

8:34 AM, March 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jerry - well done on the big 50! Here's to the next 1000..cheers mate

7:46 PM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger Jerry said...

nice to meet you everyone;) 1000... i'm not sure...
i dint notice you're visiting my blog fabian. you can leave your comments even short;) enjoy your life.

9:39 PM, March 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Jerry
Location:Always moving

"Home is where the heart is" my friend said. My heart is in India even I am far from there or my body is pure Japanese. View my complete profile
Nominate Posts
  • The reason why the title is Ganga Sagar
  • Meaning of the picture in the profile
  • The Legend
  • RIVER LINKS
  • Dia
  • Lore
  • Merili
  • Peace
  • Lita
  • Sidney
  • Jill (from US)
  • Micki
  • Lx
  • David Cleinert
  • David Anderson
  • Patty
  • Kasia & Marcin
  • e2d
  • Dustin Hayes
  • A Gateway to Government of India
  • World66
  • Couch Surfing
  • World Sunlight Map
  • Lonely Planet
  • World Map